The Sales team is growing and looking for a new Business Developer to join the Business Development team and address the Dutch market (extended to Belgium and Luxembourg or BENELUX).
You will join a Sales team of roughly 40 people, extremely dynamic and quickly growing, composed of Business Developers, Account Managers, Partner Managers, Sales Development representatives and Solution Architects.
- Experience in B2B sales with at least 3 years in the IT sector, ideally in cloud computing.
- 100% outbound and business development focused.
- Notions of project management.
- Excellent writing of business proposals.
- Demonstrate solid ability as a negotiator and expert in sales techniques.
- Bilingual Dutch/English.
- Identify new business opportunities in the Netherlands (extended to Belgium and Luxembourg but only opportunistically).
- Inbound and outbound campaigns (calls, emails, other activities).
- Build & structure commercial proposals and calls for proposals.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product pitches and provide insightful answers.
- Identify and qualify the situations requiring Solution Architects team support.
- Support the partners to ensure success across the Scaleway Elements ecosystem.
- Respond to public tenders / RFI/RFP and bid management on complex projects.
- In-depth product expertise, understanding of the communications and collaboration landscape to sell a vision for how companies can change the way they work and strengthen their culture.
This position is not attached to a fixed office and is therefore 100% remote from the Netherlands.
You are expected to be based in the Netherlands with the ability to travel nationally to visit clients when needed, and to travel to Paris to synchronize with the team regularly.
Your local country team will be composed at the minimum of yourself, a Sales Development Representative who will feed you with a qualified pipeline and that you can help recruit, a Startup Evangelist, and a Solutions Architect shared with other teams.