This company wants to make application development so easy and accessible that everyone within an enterprise should be able to do it. This way, all people around the world are enabled to create applications that solve the problems they are currently facing in their unique situations.
What will you be doing?
Your main focus will be on generating and qualifying leads that are interested in the platform. Through desk research you analyze different markets and come up with strategies to find new leads. In these activities you pair up with an Account Executive (AE). Together with the AE you will also actively collaborate with the Marketing team to set up campaigns that are focused on lead generation within certain industries.
You proactively approach potential customers (called prospects) by phone, LinkedIn or email and you schedule different types of meetings with them. During these touchpoints you are constantly focused on better understanding their needs in order to push them further along the sales funnel. After the first qualification you will schedule a follow-up (Zoom) meeting that includes a presentation, demo or a workshop.
Since the sales cycles are long you will have multiple touchpoints with the prospect. As a result, you will start building a more developed relationship with them. Your main focus will be on the initial part of the sales process. Eventually, the AE will close the deal. At all times you and your AE will closely collaborate and you will have a shared responsibility in achieving your sales target.
Who are you?
- Effective communication is your middle name. You don’t care whether that is through the phone or email. You know how to convey all your messages perfectly.
- Due to working with a variety of industries and dealing with different types of customers with unique needs, you need to be able to overcome each obstacle you encounter in multiple ways.
- We operate globally so it is important that you have a good grasp of both Dutch and English.
- You like challenges and have a curious nature.
- You have a winner’s mentality and are focused on getting the best sales results.
What do they offer?
Besides a monthly salary based on your personal profile and experience they offer the following:
- A MacBook that can be used privately as well.
- Many opportunities for personal development.
- A very attractive commission plan.
- A travel allowance.
- 25 paid days off annually.
- A fully catered (and healthy) daily lunch.
- A solid retirement plan.
- Access to the in-house gym and discounted sessions with a personal trainer.
- A new, Google-like office building near the city center.
- Friendly, ambitious, and diverse teams.
- Celebrating successes at Friday afternoon drinks, a monthly Buffalo contest with drinks and unique company festivals.