BE PART OF THE FUTURE OF FITNESS
And join one of the most incredible companies in the Netherlands
Our customer is a digital fitness experience company. They provide gyms with the tools to stay relevant in this fast-paced, ever-changing digital landscape. They do this by offering energising content and better delivery systems (e.g. apps, portals) so their members can train with them anytime, anywhere - no matter what.
Their proposition is one of a kind, and they are revolutionising the fitness industry. Moreover, they help some of the largest and best-known companies in the world (such as Fitness First, Goodlife and Anytime Fitness).
Up for a challenge and conquer the fitness industry globally?
We are looking for a self-managing global sales professional. You are based in Amsterdam and travelling the world, building valuable new relationships with fitness companies with 10+ branches.
We are looking for a salesperson who is not only passionate about their profession but who can also work well autonomously and be part of a pretty cool team. You will play an important role in the growth of the company. You find new business prospects and sell their digital fitness solutions. A lot of your time is also spent on maintaining relationships with current clients and building and maintaining relationships with new ones.
You help meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth. You do this by selling B2B and specialise in discovering and pursuing new business opportunities in the health and fitness industry.
You conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and apply a hunter-like mentality with a strategic, solution-selling approach. You use data analysis of sales performance, customer accounts, competitive intelligence, and market trends to develop, implement, and make needed adjustments to sales plans and strategies. You actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking, cold calling and social selling and set up meetings with potential clients. You understand their needs as well as ours and make sure those needs are met when reviewing, negotiating, and managing old and new contracts.
In addition, you’re:
- Eager to over-achieving your sales quota with a track record to prove it, all thanks to your aggressive and competitive mindset.
- You are navigating through different organisations and selling to multiple decision-makers, including c-level.
- Articulating offerings, skilfully demonstrating solutions in the language of corporate buyers while challenging their thinking - respectfully, of course.
- Closing new accounts and then immediately looking for new ones because you operate with a sense of urgency.
- You are playing the long game. You’re willing to work on accounts until the client needs it, relying on your positive and winning attitude to do so.
- Building rapport and establishing strong relationships with clients.
- You are managing your time like a pro, organising and balancing your activities appropriately, from prospecting and selling to managing accounts.
Besides being an awesome sales professional, you:
- Have quite a few years of direct sales experience (let’s say a minimum of 4 years), selling SaaS, B2B, and enterprise software with an outstanding quota attainment history.
- Understand and know a sales cycle like the back of your hand, leveraging each stage to advance the sale.
- Love to debate and push customers to think differently using your impeccable communication skills (both written, verbal, and non-verbal).
- Have a university degree - or equivalent.
- Are fluent in Dutch and English and have the gift of the gab, adjusting your communication style, from corporate talk to casual banter when appropriate.
- Can travel internationally (Europe, Australia, USA), approximately 30% of the time.
- Are ambitious, adaptive, agile, self-motivated, driven, entrepreneurial and hard-working.
- Are a fun and likeable person who has the ability to build repoll.
And in return, you get:
- A good base salary.
- A dynamic position at a fast-growing scale-up in the health and fitness industry with plenty of room for personal growth, creativity and responsibility.
- A delicious, homemade lunch every day. Think: poké bowls, soups, salads and sandwiches - even protein shakes if that tickles your fancy. Plus, there always is a huge fruit basket and an endless supply of tea and coffee.
- To be a part of a close-knit team that gets the most out of themselves and you.
- Good secondary employment conditions and free access to our digital workouts for you to enjoy!