Are you a high performer in sales looking for a new challenge in the sustainability and energy sector?
For an awesome scale-up company we are looking for an Account Executive to join their rapidly growing team as they expand throughout Europe and beyond. They have a passionate, entrepreneurial and international team with high ambitions - and they cannot wait to welcome you!
As an Account Executive your challenge is to build a client base in your region. You play an essential part for the growth of the business, by bringing our product to the market and to local clients. You will be responsible for presenting there value proposition and generating customers who become loyal advocates. You will specialise in 1 region and we are currently hiring for DACH and the Nordics. In this role, you will:
- Receive a recurring pipeline of Sales Qualified leads, so no cold calling :)
- Demonstrate our product through remote video demos based from Amsterdam/Utrecht office (or home for now!)
- Transfer new customers to the onboarding team
- Support revenue generation programs from existing customers
- Develop an industry network to generate organic leads
- Collaborate with our sales development and marketing teams to support growth
- Actively seek out profitable partnerships and business opportunities
- Play a leading role in developing a high performance sales culture
What you bring
- 2 to 8 years sales experience
- Deal closing expertise
- Language: Fluent in the language of the region you will become responsible for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive etc.)
- You value drive, intelligence and honesty
- You are coachable and a team player
- Experience in the following is beneficial: B2B sales, SME (KMU) sales, Online/video/remote sales, Manufacturing industry or energy solutions
What they offer
You will start your onboarding via their Sales Academy, where you start an ongoing investment in yourself through training and personal development. They work in a horizontally structured start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team, where it is common to have a coffee or drink with your manager and the CEO. Your salary will be competitive with a fantastic earning potential through both commission and progression. Besides that, they will make sure you have time to relax as well by after-work (or during) drinks and socials.