It is our customers mission to make IT look easy by arming technology pros with the solutions they need to solve today’s IT challenges. With more than 250,000 customers worldwide, there users are loyal and passionate tech pros, and they depend on our products to solve their day-to-day IT management challenges quickly and easily.
There core business is offering a cloud-based IT service management solution built to streamline the way IT provides support and delivers services to the rest of the organization. Due to their rapid growth, they offer career opportunities and currently are seeking an Junior/Medior Sales Engineer
The team you will take part of plays a pivotal role in the mission and influences how prospects, clients, users, partners, and others perceive and interact with there technology - from use cases, to identifying pain points, to using their prodcut. The Sales Engineer has ultimate responsibility for being a subject matter expert for our prospects and current customers while explaining how the application can solve their problems in terms that everyone can understand.
• Performs technical pre-sales support activities in support of the company's products.
• Conducts online product demonstrations.
• Answers technical questions from potential customers and channel partners.
• Maintains and continually upgrades technical understanding of products and provide training to other team members where necessary.
• Assists the sales organization and channel partners in resolving pre-sales technical problems.
• Performs pre-sale technical support duties, including product configuration and troubleshooting of customer issues.
• Convey customer feedback including feature requests and product issues to Product Management and Development team
• Technical or SaaS sales experience.
• Proven success in a technical role at other software companies.
• Track record of successful delivery of customer projects or implementations.
• Experience configuring and demonstrating software applications to meet business needs.
• Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment.
• Technical proficiency with cloud apps, RESTful APIs, integrations.
• Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality.
• Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations.
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. High degree of confidence in presenting software demos and leading technical pre-sales discussions.