If you are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in the field of technical driven B-to-B sales than this is it.
TimeLine Business Solutions Group is a german-based software development and consulting company focused on ERP- and PPS solutions for the industrial manufacturing companies.
With a successful and multilingual team they rapidly expanding the business into Europe.
Wil you help Timeline access and develop the Dutch market and be one of the day-one-leaders of their international sales competence team?
Your role will consist of conducting qualification calls with non-named prospects, building your own sales funnel, constantly following up on your leads and arrange presentation or workshop dates. You will be responsible for turning leads into opportunities and move them further down the sales cycle. Furthermore, you will be doing your own demos and assist at workshops. You can work mainly remote from wherever you’re most comfortable.
From time to time though we would need you to handle some face to face action at workshops, events and trade shows that the company participates in. In all this, we will assist you all the way and provide you with marketing materials, ideas and insight.
Due to the very nature of a launch phase in a mostly undeveloped market, you will have to cover a broad spectrum of tasks on one hand but will enjoy lots of freedom to get the job done on the other hand!
The main tasks and responsibilities, amongst others, will be:
- Prospect and Acquisition of cooperation partners and new customers
- Professional and intensive customer relationship management
- Active and independent customer needs analysis
- Providing market intelligence about the local markets assigned to you
- Reporting to management by submitting daily activities and own analytical thought
Your profile ideally:
- Experience in another b2b sales/trader job is preferable;
- You are tech-savvy, entrepreneurial and interested in IT
- Fluency in Dutch and English language written and spoken
- German language skills are advantageous
- A hunter’s mentality
- Ability to be flexible and to work independently
- A yearly OTE salary of at app. €75K OTE (50/50) (depending on experience)
- Fun, family-like company culture
- Hardware of choice
- Work from anywhere
- An exciting environment to grow and develop your skills whilst taking on lots of responsibility