Our Client drives innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
As a Senior Sales representative you will gain extensive knowledge from industry-leading professionals. Throughout your career you will be supported by a world-class training academy, where you will learn about macro and microeconomics, the psychology of sales, and a range of financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your selling technique.
- As Senior Sales you will have responsibility for promoting growth. You will do this through independent research and campaigns, targeting. International operating companies in The Netherlands.
- Identify and acquire new companies for our rapidly expanding Foreign Exchange and lending products. Main geographical focus will be the The Netherlands.
- You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, by using your own network, face-to-face meetings, visiting fairs and client calls. Next to this you will work alongside an experienced senior Key Account Director.
Specifically, you will:
- Onboard new clients and expand existing business (cross sell)
- Visit clients (face-to-face meetings with prospects)
- Report on progress with the Key Account Director and ensuring that agreed sales targets are met.
- Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
English and Dutch speaking
- 2-5 years sales and/or relationship management experience in a financial sector
- The Senior Sales will have worked with financial products in the past, and will therefore understand how to operate in a complex financial environment.
- A Senior Sales you need to have a high-level of understanding of the SME and Midcap sector.
- Ideally a background in Banking, Fund management or Forex industry would be an advantage.
- Preferably with business/finance academic background (HBO+).
Competences and personal characteristics
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Comfortable with a phone and f-t-f sales approach.
- First-class communication skills, able to win people’s commitment and buy-in.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter, with an understanding of sales and the sales process.
- Competitive salary
- 25 holiday days per year