Do you have a passion for selling? Do you want to earn uncapped commissions? Do you love “all things” tech and want to learn more about IT Software? Do you want to use your tech knowledge to develop new sales opportunities? If so, our client is seeking enthusiastic self–motivated Senior Sales Executive for their sales team in Utrecht
This awesome company is the leading global provider of complete IT management and automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Their award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. They believe that the MSPs who use their products everyday should be excited about them. That's why they put their users first in everything they do and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier.
The Sales Executive is proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for selling the MSP Security software solutions to prospective customers in an assigned territory. This person will work collaboratively with the Sales Leadership Team and cross functional team members to develop and manage an account acquisition strategy in their territory
- Develop and apply thorough understanding of the MSP products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via growth of assigned territory through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Demonstrates advanced ability for multi-product sales, attaching other the MSP products to prospective customers
- Well versed in SFDC and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in sales pipeline
- Complete and thorough ability to perform product presentations to prospects focusing on selling and positioning the MSP solutions
- Proven ability to succeed on a team in a fast paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web based presentations
- Ability to identify new and existing to opportunities through sales methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks management, project leadership and/or participation and responsibilities
- Strong organization and time management skills to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently
- Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with growing ability to identify customer business challenges and position the value proposition of there MSP Solutions.
- History of successful target attainment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles
- Use of applied advanced knowledge of pipeline and opportunity management in SFDC and other reporting tools
- Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting sales techniques
Candidates must be fluent in Dutch.