Our Client is the leading global provider of complete IT management and automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). There award-winning product suite includes the industry’s #1 RMM Service Automation Platform and has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability.
They believe that the MSPs who use our products everyday should be excited about them. That's why we put our users first in everything we do and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier.
Your role in this is responsible for leading the implementation and execution of the SolarWinds sales strategy across EMEA, selling software consistently and predictably to achieve pre-determined sales quotas and targets while ensuring a satisfied customer base to build a sustainable business for future success in the region.
- Building a strong activity driven sales culture
- Hiring, development of talent
- Sell side by side with the reps in a "Sell through Model"
- Analysing business metrics and reporting: Creating initiatives, sales plays to further boost results
- Providing timely and accurate business forecasts to sales and executive manageme
- Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build and motivate a sales organisation
- Ability to analyse business metrics and reporting
- Ability to maintain daily deal velocity and momentum
- Sales management experience, ability to build a sales culture
- Ideally has a background in selling and or managing in a SaaS environment
- Ability to understand SaaS sales metrics (Salesforce, Tableau)
- Ability to recruit a team and scale against aggressive growth targets
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with strong interpersonal skills