Launch your career at the next hyper growth SaaS company. This company is an exciting, fast-growing e-commerce and subscription management company in the early stages of building a world class Sales organization.
If you’re highly driven and want to have a genuine impact, learn how to nail and scale sales, consider joining the team. We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, growth opportunities, benefits, and more for the right candidate.
The company is currently seeking a skilled, self-motivated, and energetic Account Executive with a proven track record of sales success, to be responsible for an individual annual revenue quota. The Account Executive will be responsible for applying an understanding of the company’s e-commerce solution, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base, while selling the solution. We’re looking for a dynamic team-player to work closely with potential clients, the sales team, and several internal operational groups to accelerate the sales process.
This position is required to work out of the Amsterdam office.
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and effectively communicate the solution value proposition.
- Identify and remove typical buying objections in prospect discussions.
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new customers.
- Develop and manage pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly lead and sales quotas.
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up and networking.
- Closely manage the sales process from qualifying to closing.
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing.
- Provide high-level demonstrations of the products via video conference.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams.
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com.
The right candidate must be self-motivated, proficient, and capable of grasping the numerous facets of digital e-commerce technology. The qualified individual would likely have the following:
Skills and Experience
- Confident, clear, and dynamic communicator. Strong written and verbal skills required
- Self-starter capable of staying focused in a challenging, high-pressure sales environment
- Strong selling, influence, and negotiation skills to set up qualified appointments
- Understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Working knowledge of web technologies and digital e-commerce
- Skilled at negotiating business terms
- Experience working in a start-up environment or ability to work in rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing or business preferred
- 3+ years of on-quota sales experience; Salesforce, SaaS and marketing automation sales experience a plus
- Proficient with Salesforce.com to log, track and maintain customer contact records.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products and online business tools
- A history of selling total solution automation