Our client rethinks how organizations from all over the world innovate: from Johnson & Johnson and Orange, to the World Economic Forum, BNP Paribas, Vodafone, and Covéa. They looking for Customer Success Manager eager to work on a world-class application used by high performing customers.
Your mission is to on-board the customers quickly and efficiently and to ingrain our solution into their day to day work. You're expected to take ownership over your work and to push hard in making customers successful.
What they are looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in a Project Delivery role
- 3+ years (total) in a customer-facing role: Consulting, Customer Success, Sales, or related field
- Structured and organized
- Experience working in software (SaaS) implementation projects for large enterprises
- Demonstrated track record of success leading teams, carrying out successful deployments
- Strong verbal and written skills in English (Dutch not required)
- Strong understanding of - and experience with - innovation is a plus .
What you’ll be doing?
- Responsible for high quality customer on-boarding, technology integrations, and other services
- Develop best-in-class on-boarding processes, templates and methodologies. Work with sales, marketing and customer success to develop collateral for customer on-boarding
- Support customers wanting to expand user base (on-boarding new user groups)
- Build capacity plans to forecast delivery needs, work with recruiters to attract and retain team members with desired capabilities in advance of need
- Manage staffing plans including internal and external resources for upcoming projects
- Track on-boarding work meticulously to ensure prompt, successful projects
- Collaborate and coordinate with external delivery partners
- Serve as a trusted advisor on projects. Serve as a point of escalation for your customers to keep expectations aligned and to ensure mutual success.
- Support sales teams in their customer engagements
- Be accountable for KPIs, including % on-time delivery, engagement, NPS, and more
- Provide customer feedback to product, development and customer success teams
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of your time to meet with customers
- Be part of a growing company, full of exciting opportunities
- Work alongside industry thought leaders and some of the biggest names in tech
- Play a role in shaping the future of the company
- Opportunity to work with some of the greatest organizations in the world
- Beautiful office in Amsterdam’s canals
Why they are perfect for you?
- They wil be your #1 fan!
- They attract and retain top talents because we offer exciting, impactful, and hands-on opportunities that let your code from the morning be in production in the afternoon, changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of our users across the world.
- They take great pride in helping talented people grow to their full potential, both in professional and personal terms.